Philadelphia’s Mayor’s Office of New Urban Mechanics (MONUM) pilots experiments that offer the potential to improve radically the quality of City services. To design, conduct and evaluate pilot projects in these areas, MONUM builds partnerships between constituents, academics, entrepreneurs, non-profits and City staff.
If you would like to work with us on an idea you have to make Philadelphia even better, we would love to hear from you. You can learn more about our work below, or follow our work through our blog or on twitter.
Here are our projects:
- Textizen: Empowering citizens to use text messaging to offer civic feedback
- CityHow: Making it easier to share knowledge within Philadelphia City Hall
- Neighborhow: Making it easier for residents to share knowledge about local projects
- Philadelphia Social Enterprise Partnership: Strengthening the partnership between city government and city organizations
- Philadelphia2035: The Game: Planning the future of Philadelphia